Andromeda is named after a constellation in the northern sky. The constellation’s name is derived from a princess in the Greek legend of Perseus.
Andromeda is a large family home, simple but tastefully decorated. The house consists of 2 bedrooms and an extra flatlet room, with its own bathroom and kitchen.
In total, there are two double rooms (en-suite) and a twin room and an additional bathroom.
The house also has two single beds in the living room in order to sleep an additional two people.
In other words there are 3 bedrooms (sleeping 6), with two additional beds and room for more.
The house is fully equipped for self-catering, with a built-in braai in the kitchen, as well as an outside portable braai available.
There is a stove/oven, a microwave and a refrigerator/freezer available for your convenience.
Andromeda has a television with the basic channels and a sun-room to enjoy the late afternoon sun.
Bedding and linnen, as well as towels, are provided.
Safe backyard (enclosed) for small children with swings.
Even though this is a self catering accommodation, you can now order delicious meals to make your stay even more comfortable.
You can order the following, but please order two days before arrival.
* Kerrie afval /Curry Tripe – R250.00 (Serves 5 big portions)
* Freshly home baked bread (Brown or White)
– Large loaf @ R35.00 each
– Smaller loaf @ R25.00 each
* Roosterkoeke (Griddle Cakes) @ R6.00 each. (Minimum order of 12)
* Homemade soup can also be ordered. Please ask owner
* Homemade pies available on request.
* Please note that there is a large variety of homemade jams, canned foods and homemade treats etc. that can be purchased.
* Dry Doring braai wood is also available @ R 25.00 (please asked in advance with booking)