- » Blesfontein Guest Farm (Unit 1 and 2) Old farm house/guest house
- » Rooikloof Guest Farm - Renosterbos Guesthouse
- » Die Trommel (winkeltjie)
- » Primrose Cottage
- » Middelfontein Guest farm - Fonteintjie Smaller cottage
- » Blesfontein Guest Farm (Unit 7) (Second Honeymoon suite)
- » Sterboom Guest House
- » Andromeda
- » Verlatenkloof Guest Farm
Sutherland is a small Karoo town, famous for its warm hospitality, snowy winters, starlit nights and dramatic landscapes. Fascinating history, unique natural assets and numerous outdoor activities make Sutherland a popular destination. See links below for more.more
Sutherland’s pioneers quarried the area’s distinctive grey stone for many of their buildings and architectural features, such as walls, gateposts and reservoirs. Building methods varied from dry packed stone to large dressed blocks, set in pointed mortar.more
- » Sterland Stargazing Dates for 2016
- » So when does it snow in Sutherland?
- » Easter weekend tours
- » A time to be grateful
- » Markdag hierdie Saterdag 5 Julie 2014
- » Met ou trekpad na Ceres-Karoo
- » Saterdag is Markdag!
- » Trans-Karoo Ceres to Sutherland
- » Eight things to do and see in Sutherland
- » Die Groot Trek
- » A race to remember
- » The end of an era
Discover Sutherland is small a destination marketing entity that exists to market the town of Sutherland.
Our passion is to serve our guests as objectively as possible – so that they may Discover Sutherland and all its beauty.
We believe that it is important to work together to make Sutherland a greater
destination for visitors. Visitors want to know what to do, where to stay and eat before they visit Sutherland. We offer just that – hoping you would consider staying longer.
Please subscribe to our Discover Sutherland newsletter